quarta-feira, 28 de outubro de 2009

Embarrassing moment: The football embarrassment


Two weeks ago I had the most embarrassing moment of my life.I was playing football at school during the break with my friends, when the ball came in my direction, so I kicked the ball back.
When I looked at my feet I saw that one of my shoes wasn’t there so I saw something flying to the roof, it was my shoes. I felt so embarrassed that I wanted to die.
After this I asked the security guy if he was able to pick it, but he said he was sorry but he had to look after the younger kids. I kept up looking for help but the break was over, I was very nervous and I had to go to the next class . To make things worse, my next class was in the auditorium and all the classes would be there. This class was a lecture and I was keen to watch it. Of course I had to deal with my problems so I went to the auditorium with only one shoe.When I entered there, everyone looked at me and I went bright red.
Next day I finnaly recovered my shoes and the embarrassment was over.

Felipe Andrade 8E

7 comentários:

8 série E disse...

Did you found your shoes?? Haahaha
Congragulations

Paulo Vita

8 série E disse...

I don't think it's that embarassing, you could think of something better.But the text is very well writeen.

Sayon

8 série E disse...

It's a very embarrassing story and you do a very good job.
Congratulations

André P.

8 série E disse...
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
8 série E disse...

It´s a embarrassing and expensive story. Did you found it? Good job Felipe.


Gabriel Casnati, nº12

8 série E disse...

Oh Fe it's true, I remebber that. I help you.
I like your text

8 série E disse...

Oh Fe it's true, I remebber that. I help you.
I like your text
pedro vazquez