quarta-feira, 28 de outubro de 2009

Embarrassing Moment: Grandmother?


When I was 10 years old, my mother and I went to a commercial street, where we bought some clothes for ourselves. We entered a store and my cell phone rang. It was my grandmother and she said she was shopping in the same street.
I was looking forward to seeing her, because she came back from a travel one day ago. When I was taking off my jacket, I saw grandma. Obviously I ran to give her a big hug, but my mom started giggling. Why?
So, the old lady looked at me and I kept on hugging her. When I saw her face, I saw a big nose and green eyes: “It’s not my grandmother!!!” I started screaming and I ran to my mother. Then, my mother and I apologized to the old lady. I wish the ground would open up and swallow me!

Isabel Montoro 8ª F

2 comentários:

8 série F disse...

Isabel !
ok it was a really embarrassing moment... but you can have sure that it happens to everybody at least once...

Camila Junqueira

8 série F disse...

HI Bel, it's a veeery embarrassing moment. I always confuse my father with somebody else. I like your story, congratulations.

kisses Lu Freitas